CONFESSION OF A GIRL

assalamualaikum,

can i ask you guys a question? do guys like when a girl who is the one to confess? hmm.. i just a bit curious on how a guy will react when they receive a love confession from a girl.. why? naahh.. it started when i knew two of my high school friends started to date each other. and the daebak thing is that my girl friend who confess to the guy. it actually awesome how a simple confession can turn them into a couple. my guy friend told me that my girl friend is the one who confess to him, and since they know each other long enough, so my bf accept her. i just wow. my gf actually have the courage to confess to my bf and risking their friendship in case my bf do not accept her. 

i actually afraid to confess to the guy i like because i think that the guy might think i'm desperate. but what my bf said it actually make me realize no matter who confess first, if he/she is your jodoh it will all turn well. besides i think couple with your best friend is quite okay because you know each other long enough. but yeah, still there are still can be a possibility that you two might not be together as in get married. but yeah, imagine when you couple with someone you know and he also knew you and everything is still as the same as when we still friends. hmm.. omg, why i sound weird? 

i just think that they are lucky. hahaha.. pardon me when i'm enter into a lovey dovey mood. it just i feel sad as i already 20 and have no one special yet.. hmm.. i wanna enjoy live but as the same time i wanna to be love and love someone. hahaha.. yeah.. that is the conflict in my life right now. so yeah.. let me get back to my assignment before i become more insane. kekeke..

see you in the next entry.. byee.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KISAH SERAMM..

I IZ AM DAMN SO HAPPY!! - CNBLUE LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR

A SONG A DAY: HELPLESSLY