HOW HARD ADULTING CAN BE?

 Assalamualaikum, 

I do not know how to say this but I am having a really bad times now. Struggling with work, struggling with my mental health, struggling with everything. Work is really bad now and I really cannot take it anymore. 3 years in the current company and I am a mess. It has being 2 years I need to work from home due to Covid 19 and it is killing me. Have you guys ever feel that you are totally burnout and you started to hate what you like? For me, I love painting, I love arts but for the past 2 months I stop painting, I do not have mood to do any arts thingy. I am just too tired, I just do not want to do anything, constant emotional breakdown. At one point I have a mental breakdown during meeting and I cried in front of my bos. Do you think that is normal? Of course no right. Hmmmm. I constantly worrying over work and it has caused me to have panic attack. I can just cry by watching my laptop every morning and cry before I go to sleep because I am worry about the work that I have not settle yet. I can say that I am miserable and need help. This is a really tough time and I do not know what to do.

So how hard adulting can be? Very hard. 

Stay safe guys. XOXO.

Comments

  1. Be strong and always believed Allah test you at the limit you can take it 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KISAH SERAMM..

I IZ AM DAMN SO HAPPY!! - CNBLUE LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR

A SONG A DAY: HELPLESSLY