I JUST NEED A QUICK GETAWAY

Assalamualaikum readers,

I REALLY REALLY NEED A QUICK GETAWAY. SERIOUSLY.. haih.. i think i'm really going to be crazy.. with all the assignments, tutorials, quizzes, test and clubs.. i need a hundreds pair of new hands.. seriously.. everything is so chaos and even my life is miserable now.. my sleep, my rest and my free time are all full with activities.. huwarghhh.., maybe it is reality of a student but i think this is too much.. i need a rest. i deserve a rest. please give me a day so that i can sleep all day.

i wanna go back to USS and screaming like hell on the super scary roller coaster,


i wanna hangouts with my best friends and gossip all day, laughing and eating.,


sitting at home or hangouts with my family or go on vacation with them,




or sitting at the beach and watch the wave with my foundation's housemates,


or maybe somebody wanna spoiled me with flowers? 

and maybe food hunting day is a good therapy i guess?




or spoiled me with chocolates, ice creams and candy?




haih.. i really a quick getaway.. anyone wanna kidnap me?? ha.. ha.. ha.. i wish.. k, bye








Comments

  1. Waalaikummussalam Fazlin.... ^_^
    Hiiiiii.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. bestttnyeeeee g USS...
    xajak pon....
    kalo x bole joinnnn...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kita pegi pun tiba2 je.. hehehe.. tak rancang pun.. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KISAH SERAMM..

I IZ AM DAMN SO HAPPY!! - CNBLUE LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR

A SONG A DAY: HELPLESSLY