FIRST LOVE

Assalamualaikum lovelies,
   
    now is already 1.21 am but i still in front of my lappy and watching korean movie. i'm soo lifeless.. *sit facing the wall*.. when i were watching this korean drama suddenly it reminds me of my first love. cik alin has her first love?? ommo ommo ommo.. do not be soo surprised la, i am a human being ok.. i used to have puppy love too. -.- ok, back to my story. hehehe.. thing happen when i was in form one and MR AI is in form 2.. hahahaha.. omg, i can't forget the way we meet.. so cliche.. so the first time i saw him is in the morning. i will came to school early in the morning, around 6.30 i will already at school. so what do i do? i like to watch people actually. i love to see people's fresh face in the morning, how their attitude in the morning. so! then, my eyes glued at this one boy. he wear his baggy trousers, his square ugly orange black bag. why i'm so interested with him? because his face reaction everyday is the same. yeah! THE SAME. then after that, everyday i will wait for him eagerly because i like to see his face. he has this charming expression that no one has. 

     so, i make it short la ok? we meet each other after a a few ties texting each other. *do not ask me how i got his number* after meeting him, my life change 360 degree. at that time he is the sweetest, and even sweeter than sugar. homai, i'm soo hyperbole. hiks.. our relay went smoothly. we do all the other typical couple would do. we 'date' at school in the morning, gives choc to each other, texting 24/7, chatting about all the things. at that time, i think i am the most lucky girl in the world.plus he is a good looking guy. *wink wink*

     after a few years, our relay do not going so well. we started to fight everyday. why? i do not know. but he said that some people told him bad things bout me. the main problem bout MR AI is he do not want to speak bout the problem. that devastating and break my heart. after school we lost contact. i were so heartbroken and i cry every night for almost 1 year. just imagine the 6 years relay end in a blink of eyes. 

     but life must still go on right? although i still have feelings for him, i hope he is happy with the one he love. last conversation with him, he told me that he further study in medic. so i hope he can be a doctor in future. 

     to MR AI, thanks for all the memories that you gave me when we are together. i will try to forget all the bad memories and treasure the good ones. you are one in a million. you change every aspect in my life. so, i hope we would not meet in future. just let the memories stay with us. :')

     till we meet again, love you guys, XOXO. Assalamualaikum.. :)

p/s he gave me this lyric one day and i will never forget it. :')

    'you're the voice i hear inside my head, the reason that i'm singing, i need to find you, i gotta find you,
       you're the missing piece i need the song inside of me, i need to find you'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KISAH SERAMM..

I IZ AM DAMN SO HAPPY!! - CNBLUE LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR

A SONG A DAY: HELPLESSLY