HELLO BLOGGER'S WORLD!!!!!

assalamualaikum semua...
 *tarik nafas dan lepas* huh, first of all i'm really new to this whole blogging things. actually dah lama nak buat blog, tapi banyak benda yang menghalang. so sekarang ni baru terlintas nak buat create my own blog. hehehe.. i'm really excited to have this kind of public diary things. okay, enough with the cheesy meesy intro. hahaha.. let's get back with business.
  okay, let me introduce myself. my name is Nur Fazlin Binti Zainal. ths year i'm turning into 20 years old flowers.. hiks.. i live in puchong and now i study in UiTM Melaka Kampus Bandaraya in BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION (HONS.) INSURANCE . basically my blog will be full of foods, pictures and my life.. hahaha.. wait, that is other bloggers write in their blog right? in real life i really really love to talk, so now i want to minimize my noisiness and convert it into writing ok.. hehehehe.. i think thats all for my introduction. seriously i'm not so good to write intro. -.-
   till we meet again. cik alin love uolls.. hehehe.. assalamualaikum.. :)
p/s: cik alin sertakan gambar cik alin yang tak cukup tinggi ni untuk tontonan uolls. kenapa? sebab uolls have to deals with cik alin's craziness in the upcoming entry.. hahaha.. XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KISAH SERAMM..

I IZ AM DAMN SO HAPPY!! - CNBLUE LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR

A SONG A DAY: HELPLESSLY