SOMETIMES..

sometimes i feel like i am the most lucky person in this world,
    but sometimes i feel like bad luck is my middle name.

sometimes i feel like i have a blessed and fun life,

    but sometimes i feel like my life is miserable and sucks.

sometimes i feel like i am happy being surrounded by so many understanding people,

    but sometimes i feel it is better if i just being surround by people that i love only.

sometimes i feel like it is fun to have many close friend,

    but sometimes i feel like i just need one best friend.

sometimes i feel like i need many people to support me towards success,

    but sometimes i feel like if i want to success, i must go through it alone.

sometimes i feel like it is ok to be single,

    but sometimes i think it is better to have someone i love by my side.

sometimes i feel like i am jealous with people who have everything in their life,

     but sometimes i feel grateful live in a moderate way.

sometimes i feel like i were being appreciate by my friends,

     but sometimes i feel like all my friends ignore me.

sometimes i feel like i must not give up on my failure,

     but sometimes i already give up although i haven't start it yet.

sometimes i feel like i must have a boyfriend in my life, so i do not have to face all the girls drama,

     but sometimes i feel like guys are stupid, i should throw rocks at them.

sometimes i feel like this world is being mean to me,

     but then i realize Allah SWT is being fair to everybody.

as conclusion,all things happen for a reason and i should be thankful and enjoy my life. that's it for this time. till we meet again. assalamualaikum.

p/s pardon me for this random thought of mine. i am in a miserable mind and i need to spill it out.. :')

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KISAH SERAMM..

I IZ AM DAMN SO HAPPY!! - CNBLUE LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR

A SONG A DAY: HELPLESSLY